Here is the family of Speck Badu TOP range of single phase pumps, which are fitted with female threaded unions on inlet and outlet sides of the wet-end.
Please note that these are different from the TOP S group of Speck pumps, which have compression unions on the wet-end.
There are 6 models with flow rates ranging from 6m3 per hour to 22m3 per hour. The wet-end is made from tough thermoplastic, for strength and durability.
Top features of this pump are:
* Corrosion resistant wet end - made from high quality fibre-glass reinforced plastics,
* Self priming - designed for medium sized filter systems. This can be installed up to 3 metres above or no more than 3 metres below the water surface.
* Can be used in salt water pools with a salt concentration of up 0.5% therefore allowing the use of salt water chlorinators
* Suction pipe diameter is 2", and discharge side is 1 1/2" with female threads
The models are:
* TOP 6 - 0.34 hp, 0.25kW, 6.00 m3/hr
* TOP 8 - 0.4 hp, 0.3kW 9.10 m3/hr
* TOP 12 - 0.61 hp, 0.45kW, 11.00 m3/hr
* TOP 14 - 0.88 hp, 0.65kW, 14.50 m3/hr
* TOP 20 - 1.34 hp, 1.0kW, 20.00 m3/hr
* TOP 25 - 1.74 hp, 1.3kW, 22.90 m3/hr