Your cart is empty!
Hayward Superpool pumps - Single Phase The Hayward Superpool pumps are technologically advanced and offer great operating efficiency with a corrosion-proof body.These have been designed for in ground pools and spas, and feature a large see-through strainer lid with a generous sized debris basket - the simple design makes lid removal easy.
The heavy-duty motors fitted to these offer effective cooling and quieter operation giving great flow performance.Features of this pump include:
- Self Priming with closed ventilated motor
- Pump made from PermaGlass XLTM
- Generous sized strainer basket
- Resists chemical and saline corrosion in normal use
- Mechanical seal with carbon and ceramic faces
- Transparent Lexan® Lid that is easy to open and close
- Quiet Operation
- Low electricity consumption
- Noryl Impellor with brass insert
- Heavy duty, high performance motor
- 2 year warranty
- This pump uses the Maxflo 1 body with 1 1/2" female threaded connections.
Single Phase Hayward Superpool Models available are:
- SPXE81 - 0.50hp (0.37kW) - Single Phase
- SPXE111 - 0.75hp (0.56kW) - Single Phase
- SPXE161 - 1.00hp (0.75kW) - Single Phase
- SPXE221 - 1.50hp (1.10kW) - Single Phase