The Hydroair Argonaut is one of your best choices for small to medium volume ponds and swimming pools. Its design incorporates many technical features to ensure high levels of performance, with durability and reliability. Our prices below include VAT and delivery to most parts of the UK.
Look at these key features:
- modern compact design,
- polypropylene tank for high chemical resistance,
- stainless steel AISI 316 grade pump shaft,
- single and three phase options,
- self priming up to 3 metres,
- clear lid to the pre-filter with a large basket,
- very quiet running motor,
- totally enclosed IPX5 motor,
- easy to use, quiet and very reliable.
Earlier models of the Argonaut pump have black pump bodies, usually with a vertical strip moulded into the side of the 'wet end', carrying a silver label with the model reference and motor ratings. These models often used a 'J' rating in place of the later 'AV', for example a J250 pump has been replaced by the AV250, with a similar performance.
The pump connections on the black 'wet ends' used were 1 1/2"BSP female threads, followed on the later blue Argonauts by 2 1/2" male threads that take a screw-on union that accepts 2" pipe glued inside. We provide new unions with each pump.